Healthy eating is one of the cornerstones of diabetes management, yet many people struggle to improve their relationship with food. Eating should be joyful, not a source of everyday frustration and confusion.
Unlock the potential of food:
- Stay energized by planning nutritious snacks into your day.
- Foster healthy eating habits in children by teachning them to shop and cook.
- Understand how food can prevent chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Learn how food can promote healing and how dietitians work in health care teams and make a difference.
- Enjoy the benefits of bringing families and friends together with food.
For Nutrition Month, The Dietitians of Canada have created weekly fact sheets to help you make those changes one meal at a time! Click on the links below for more information on each topic.